Taste of Linden Hills 2017
Experience tastes from the diverse and delicious local restaurants that make Linden Hills unique including Rose Street Patisserie, Tilia, Harriet Brasserie, Naviya's, Clanceys, Zumbro, Wedge & Linden Hills Co-ops, Great Harvest, Coffee and Tea, Ltd. and more. Plus enjoy entertainment by local musicians, including the Linden Hills Chamber Orchestra, all to raise money for LHiNC's neighborhood grants program
When: September 26 from 7-9 p.m.
Where: Rose Street Patisserie - 2811 W 43rd Street, Minneapolis
Tickets: $75 General Admission tickets include one drink ticket (wine/beer) plus tastes from all participating restaurants.
Why: All proceeds from the event will support LHiNC grants, which are available to organizations or projects that make Linden Hills a better place to live and work. Past grants have funded:
- scholarships for Southwest High School students,
- tutoring program at the elementary school,
- the girls robotics team at the high school,
- the Linden Hills Chamber Orchestra,
- camping supplies for the Boy Scouts,
- building the dugouts at Linden Hills park,
- Southwest High Schools music and theater programs,
- a pollinator garden at the elementary school, and more!
Please join us to support the community, celebrate with your neighbors, and eat some amazing food!
Rose Street Patisserie (View)
2811 W 43rd St
Minneapolis, MN 55410
|Minimum Age: 21|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|